Friday, January 19, 2007

A little something for the ladies...





Imagine being married to a wonderful woman. Pretty easy for us guys, right? Themo is soo kickass that it is only one word, but just imagine guys if your wife suffered from IBS. Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome. And it's soo bad you cannot even stand to sleep in the same bed because her flatulence is threatening to kill you in your sleep. You just might need Under-Ease, a new underwear system that filters out the odor from your noxious ass. Cool huh? The best part is that this is a true story. The creator of these wonderful chonies actually did it so he could sleep with his wife. Here is her story taken from the Under-Ease website:

I am a 60 year old, married professional woman having raised 3 sons. For the past 32 years of my life, I've suffered with Crohns Disease, and Inflamatory Bowel Syndrome which causes symptoms of diarrhea and excesssive foul smelling gas. The embarrassment and consequent social anxiety would many times actually increase these symptoms.

I am a clinical psychologist in private practice and it has been tremendously embarrassing when I pass gas while working; often with little or no control. The most embarrassing moment of my working career was when a client said,"It smells like sewage in here!" My professionalism melted when I admitted to the client that my gas was the cause of the smell.

My devoted husband of 30 years had also struggled with sleeping in the same bed with me, and it would sometimes interfere with our intimacy. My children could laugh at it, but would leave the room. I noticed an increase in my symptoms when I was embarrassed about the foul smelling gas.

On one Thanksgiving night, as my husband and I were lying in bed after a wonderful dinner, the foul smell became unbearable for both of us. My husband ruminated, thinking,"I can't divorce my wife over this, but I have to do something." At that moment, he began to develop the idea of a pair of air-tight underwear with a filter that would eliminate the foul smell. For the next few months he researched filter materials and made a prototype of the underwear.

For the past 5 years, I have worn these underwear when I've had an acute Crohns attack with complete security. There has been no trace of bad gas odors. My social anxiety and embarrassment has been eliminated. In fact, I noticed I pass less gas when I wear the underwear, because I am calm, secure, and comfortable.


Now that is love huh? I know what Snippy's getting VG for his birthday this year!

Homer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO what I need.

Anonymous said...

Air tight panties? How does your cooter breathe? You may have more issues than gas after a day of wearing those, no?

Anonymous said...

That's what I was thinking, K-rock. Kind of like the wrestler dudes I knew in high school. They would run around a super-heated gym with garbage bags tied air tight around their bodies and then sweats over that. It would make them sweat off weight like none other. After they got done running they'd take of the garbage bag thing and then just let the sweat pour out like a deer being bled out. I imagine taking those panties off after a day of gas would be catastrophic. Imagine all the cooter juice spilling out. PLUS a full days worth of gas pent up just waiting for a chance to escape. Horrifying.