Sunday, January 14, 2007

Beautiful

I have been wondering what to do with all of the great knowledge spinning around in my head and I have decided to dump all of it on this blog. And fortunately for you, most of my knowledge has no basis in reality and is not related to anything even remotely important. It is all garbage that I enjoy consuming and now regurgitating. Speaking of regurgitation, check out this picture of Bob Saget and Perez Hilton. Aren't gay men supposed to have taste?




~gassy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perez is hideous and retarded....but I loves me his blog and read it daily.

Anonymous said...

I don't trust people who wear purple shoes.

Also, isn't Bob Saget awesome?

Anonymous said...

I think gay men who are in shape tend to be stylish. He has taken frumpy to a whole new level though.