Tuesday, January 16, 2007

How Fat is Fat??

So I am reading on TMZ (you know I gotta get me my daily gossip fix in by checking thru those nasty sites) and I saw this picture and caption:


Patricia Arquette may play a "Medium" but she needs an Extra Large.

Hmm - yes, we all know she is not stick thin and actually has some meat on her bones. But seriously, isn't it refreshing to see someone who doesn't look like Nicole Richie? And it is not like she is channeling Carmyn Manheim or Rosie O'Donnell or Gassy.

And btw - I am halfway thru my 3-day weekend so you don't need to worry about me clogging up the vanblogger much longer.

Gassy

4 comments:

Homer said...

Where did she hide her udders?

Ugly cow!

(You knew this was coming, right?)

Anonymous said...

She is fat by Hollywood standards, which is to say she would be our "skinny friend" in Arizona...pretty sad...

Anonymous said...

Homer, you are so wrong! That is why I like you... that and I am willing my children to you when I die so I have to be nice to you. BTW - when I die Ephi is bringing his Wild Thing car to your house.

Anonymous said...

Oh crap. Homer and TheMo are getting Lemonhead too. We better not parachute or bungee jump together, Gassy. I don't think Sopapilla would be too thrilled about sharing her room with three new siblings. Especially when two of them still wet the bed.