Friday, January 26, 2007

Disney goes Hollywood


From the Asshole-Related Pest:

"Annie NeedsASitz, framed photocopier, will join heffers with Walled Businessy to make the creams of celeries come true. Scarlet Ho-Handsome will deface Spinderella, and David Rectum, Europeeing foosball scar, beckons Sleezy Booty's Prints, with manly moor to fail after in phonographs belittling schemes from clashing Dizzy fills.

The ADD campus will run in magistrates GlamHair, The Nude Porker, and Hell."

I, for one, canned weight. Maybe now PairOf HeelsOn can Dr.Phil her descent to spread her legs as Show Light and the Heaven Doors with Wee Man and Vern Voyeur for the Playtoy ad.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the in the hell is this?

Homer said...

Great question, they sure are punny though...

Anonymous said...

I must be going retarded, because I could barely read that post.

Anonymous said...

Yikes, is my manic showing?

Point is, Annie Leibovitz is going to be doing an ad campaign for Disney where celebrities depict characters in familiar scenes. Next up is Beyonce Knowles as Alice in Wonderland.

I was having a hard time seeing the connections of star to character. What does David Beckham have anything to do with...well anything other than soccer and Posh Spice? It just struck me as funny because I was wondering what other completely random matches they'll make.

Anyway, duely noted. Next time I'll take my meds before I post.

Anonymous said...

(As close to a) Translation from the Other Side of BiPolar**:

From the Associated Press:

"Annie Leibovitz, famed photographer, will join efforts with Walt Disney to make the dreams of celebrities come true. Scarlet Johanssen will depict Cinderella, and David Beckham, European football star, becomes Sleeping Beauty's Prince, with many more to follow after in photographs portraying scenes from classic Disney films.

The as campaign will run in magazines Glamour, The New Yorker, and Elle."

I, for one, can't wait. Maybe now Paris Hilton can fulfill her desire to showcase her talent with Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, (along with Wee Man and Vern Troyer) from the Playboy ad.

**Even translated it doesn't make much sense. TheMo, about how far away am I from making you a collage of clowns?

Anonymous said...

I thought that was one of the spam emails I got earlier today.

Anonymous said...

I think you should start out with in-patient somewhere before we jump right into the state mental hospital. Be calm everyone, she startles at loud noises and quick movements...