Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Kelly Osborne in Playboy


I read this today:

Ready to see Kelly Osbourne naked? Ready or not here she comes...Shehas expressed interest in posing nude in Playboy magazine. Oh and shewants to be completely naked in the men’s publication!

She says,"I'd go fully nude, but I'd have to have some airbrushingon my tits."


I know, it is a sexist magazine that exploits these women with no self-esteem and all of that, but this news is disturbing on a very simple level. It means that somewhere, some poor soul with a freaky clown fetish is going to be rubbing one out to this. I know photoshop and airbrushing are the industry standard, but Playboy is going to have to import some magicians for this job.

Homer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe her and Mimi from the Drew Carey show will share a spread. Spread.

Anonymous said...

She says,"I'd go fully nude, but I'd have to have some airbrushing on my tits." Only SOME airbrushing and only on her chest? She is delusional. Save room under your matress, fellas!