Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What's up with this?

Alright Girls back a Sister up here. Why is it that any time celeb women show just a tiny bit of a tummy the public automatically assumes they are pregnant? Most likely it is her shirt and the way it is laying but still come on. Now I am not defending Pam in any way, but it is not just her that they write this about she is the most recent. It drives me NUTS. Not that I am not already nuts. To me it makes me feel like I must look like I am 8 months pregnant with twins. Any way that is my ranting for the day. Snippy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen, sister!

Anonymous said...

I think she's pregnant with twins too. Just look at her "baby bumps" (yes, I'm talking about her chest).

Anonymous said...

I think that for the sake of humanity we would all be better off if her offsprings were related to the silicone/saline in her chest rather than the petri-dish of pestilence that Tommy and Kid-Rock have put into her.