Wednesday, August 02, 2006

This beat actually talking to each other.

I've waited my entire adult life to be able to establish a relationship with people where there was no threat of personal interaction or worse yet actually touching one another. This is better than a journal in that a journal only depersonalizes you from those that never really knew you anyway. If all goes well the grandchildren will only have to get to know my sentence structure and odd vocabulary issues to be able to say they really knew old grand-dad. I'll check in every once in a while to make sure the group is communicating, and when occasion demands I may take another stab at deep, probing searches for quality, prosterity building communication.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who wrote this? It's witty like the care bear, yet deep and poetic like the chief... please don't leave me in suspense.

TheVanBlogger said...

It was not the care bear, as the care bear only uses words with 4 letters or less. -=care bear

Anonymous said...

Anyone else get really annoyed when they read care bear's response? "Letters" is more than four letters. And I'm not even sure he was trying to go for less than four letters in a word, but since ALL the other words are less than four letters it just stands out. Oh my gosh, it's official. I'm totally OCD.