Thursday, August 24, 2006

Now serving #37. . . Now serving #37


There is so much negative publicity surrounding Ms. Lohan that I thought I'd put some positive news out there. Her whore-like aspiration to bring joy to losers everywhere is a welcome change from those frigid pseudo-stars like Pamela and Jenna. Just look at the glee in this fella's face and tell me she isn't responsible for keeping America's hopes and dreams alive in this time of woe. Just look at it and feel her magic through the screen. It gives me goosebumps (which is a lot safer than it is going to give him).

I salute you Lindsay.

Homer

5 comments:

TheVanBlogger said...

Who the hell is who on this site?

Anonymous said...

This cracked me up, but I have absolutely nothing to say other than "ewwwww".

Anonymous said...

Also, those shoes make me think her feet probably stink.

Anonymous said...

It looks like a younger, thinner Jason Lee.

Anonymous said...

Who posted the first comment on here?