Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Honoring 100 years

I called each of you yesterday, but I want to follow-up with some written details. Sunday, August 27, 2006 would be Othelia's birthday. I wanted to do something to commemorate her 100th birthday, so we are going to have a birthday party in her honor her at our place.

Mom and I will prepare an Othelia like dinner (with pies of course). You are all invited and we will have some time to honor a person that has more than a little to do with a good number of us being here. Think of your most memorable Grandma story and share it with us.

If you can let me know what your Sunday schedules are so we can plan on a time and not inconvenience anyone too much. Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

We have church from 10:30-1:30. We can be there by 3.

Anonymous said...

Anytime works for me...

Anonymous said...

We get out of church at 2:30, but I am sure if you twist our arm we can leave early. :)