Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Alexis is coming up next on the main stage . . .


You cannot see it in the photograph but there is enough money on the stage beneath her feet for Kathy to forget that her husband stole money from her. Or at least enough to pay for her gays AZT bills this month. The reason for all of that cash? Lonely strip club patrons who really don't want to see those clothes come off and are paying her to get off of the stage and let the local crack-whores get back to work.

Homer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sad thing is that she looks like Dee Snider in the picture. Not Twister Sister era Dee Snider, and not even the round glasses and ponytail era Dee Snider. But if you were to give Dee flat auburn hair and a pole you would get the same picture. I'd give all the money I had to keep the clothes on, too.

Anonymous said...

To me it's almost a Tim Curry-ish Pennywise the Clown in drag look. All I know is that if Kathy ever says "Down here we all float!" I may just crap my pants.