Thursday, August 10, 2006

Free hair cuts, color, whatever

Alright, I just learned that while I am in Phase 1, once we go over a procedure, on Saturdays I can then perform that procedure on my own client. It is free, because you are true ginnie pigs; because at this time I have only practiced it on a manikin. It also goes to my many practical tasks/hours that I have to have credit for before graduating. So right now I have learned Mens hair cuts, manicures, and pedicures. We all know where I stand on pedicures, so don't even go there!! ;-) If any of you guys want a hair cut or a mani let me know and I will ask my instructor. Also we are learning color next week. Just let me know. Cheif I learned the High and tight today. I might need just a little more practice before I can profect the Cheif high and tight though. Plus I think I would be a little scared to do it right now :) I know you are sad about that. Alright now I am going to bed. Peace Out, Snippy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would never think to subject you to the horror that is my feet...but I would take you up on the pedi. If you extra points for cuticles, great, because you'll be spending about an hour on mine.