Thursday, August 10, 2006

Third Reich From the Sun

Just so you know... This was my idea first. I've had it for years. It's pretty much the best idea known to ideadom. It's more of a TV show than anything else.

Set in Glendale, AZ, Greenway High School dropouts Adolf Hitler and Benny "The Moose" Mussolini get a job at Blockbuster Video. They're also in a clumsy punk rock band called the Dick Taters. They're both madly in love with the girl who works across the street at Einstein Bros. Bagels. The comedy is centered around their wacky antics to win the heart of bagel girl. Every now and then they meet up with the hot shot Japanese street racer known strictly as "Hirohito". He's cool, he works at the Starbucks that's connected to Einstein Bros, and bagel girl kind of has the hots for him. This infuriates Adolph and Benny, but they need him so they can get close to bagel girl. They are occassionally harrassed by Ironwood High School meatheads Harry, Doug, George, their black dog, and their oddball friend Joseph.

Also, I wanted everyone to know my comic book idea. I can't draw or I'd totally do it.

It's also set in Glendale. While at Castles and Coasters, I recognize Tupac Shakur. When I approach him, he initially denies it. With a little kindness, he eventually breaks down and spills his guts. Suge Knight kicked him out, he was hospitalized for dementia in LA for claiming he was the dead Tupac. He eventually broke out and caught a freight train to Phoenix. Living under the name "Todd Bridges" he just wanders around without clear direction. From there, I bring him into the VanAusdal household. He goes to church with us, hikes White Tanks, and we both get a job at Michael's. Most of the comic book is centered around me trying to help him assimilate to white suburban culture. The comedy is obvious.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fully dig on these ideas, especially the Tupac one - genius!

Anonymous said...

Every time I hear about these ideas, I fall in love with him just a little bit more... *swoon*

Anonymous said...

That's what I've been waiting for!

Anonymous said...

Nay and Care Bear were truly meant for each other if these ideas make her swoon. I agree, they are creative as all get out, but attractive? Blech....