Monday, December 18, 2006

Information I could have lived without...


Normally I find that the predilections of the famous are amusing and laughable, but this little nugget from the Howard Stern show is more than a little disturbing. He had Martha Stewart on the other day and here is a report of what she said:

Martha Stewart has a wild side. The TV queen made a guest appearance on the Howard Stern show last week, where she admitted to some juicy details about her personal life. Stern got the famous home decorator to admit she owns and uses a vibrator, called the Thumper.

Wow Miss Martha! She also said when she was in prison last year other girls would try and get her into some lesbian action, which she always declined.

I needed that mental image like I need my brain taken out of my head with a rusty hook. Look, whatever floats your boat, but now I have to ask questions like "What does this thing do to be called 'The Thumper'?" "Would that have been effective in her proposed dalliances?" or even "How powerful would it have to be to get Martha off?"

See, it just isn't pleasant is it?

Homer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is naming your vibrator as personal an experience as naming your boat? Do you register the name somewhere? What's the most common nickname for a vibrator? My guess is either "Widowmaker" or "Punisher".

Anonymous said...

You must have missed the last episode of Living. Martha displayed the thumper and demonstrated 101 ways uses beyond the kitty. Let's just say I know what I'm using to whip the taters for Christmas dinner.

Anonymous said...

"the taters". You really ought to keep your pet names for each other private, you know. I'm sure Snippy doesn't appreciate that visual.

Anonymous said...

"the taters". You really ought to keep your pet names for each other private, you know. I'm sure Snippy doesn't appreciate that visual.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if she has color coordinated "Thumper" to match her bedroom decor? Oh that Martha!