Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What Exactly Are You Thankful For??

It is November, a time for reflection and all of that other sappy crap-ola. A stupid bulletin board at work has inspired this post. On it we were supposed to put what we were thankful for and of course everyone put the same stuff: family, friends, health, yada-yada-yada. It almost made me puke. But it did make me want to ask all of you, what are you thankful for? Not the obvious stuff, I know you are all grateful for your family and health, but what kind of stupid crap are you thankful for? Post it here and we can all make fun of it!

I'll start it off here are a few things I am thankful for:

1. I am thankful for Haribo gummi bears. They are sweet, tart, and delicious. They help me maintain the impressive physique that I am blessed with. The German genius is really out in full force with those delicacies.

2. I am thankful that Diet Coke is the supreme beverage in the universe. Others aspire to its greatness, but they cannot quite measure up.

3. I am thankful for iTunes for allowing me to purchase songs individually. There is no way in hell I would buy something like "The Final Countdown" in person, but thanks to the internet, I can get it without ever leaving the house. Of course I only use it when I am prancing around like Gob with a dagger in my mouth, throwing cards, and ripping, well that's enough about what themo and I do behind closed doors.

Homer

P.S. I had some really cool pictures to add, but the blogspot won't add them. I'll get them later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work.
1) I am thankful for blackface. It's a comedy classic.

2) I am thankful that the University of Phoenix hasn't revoked the internet for employees. I can't being here without it.

3) I am thankful for the crazy ladies I work with that say wonderful things in honesty like, "I wish I could cut my legs off because I think fake legs are better than the real ones" - Terry Ostertag.

Anonymous said...

Also, I'm thanking for myself. Why? Because I just made up a joke I thought I'd share.

Q: What do you get with Arhtur Ash?
A: AIDS

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about this....

1. I'm grateful for reality tv. It's great for when my mind needs to go on vacation and not think of anything.

2. I'm grateful for celebrity gossip sites for the exact reason as listed above.

3. I'm grateful for Coffee and Diet Coke because they feed my beverage addiction.

4. I'm grateful for Homer because he never complains that I don't clean and cook like a good mo should.

Anonymous said...

1. I am grateful for hair because I will always have a job.
2. I am grateful for the Great Pumpkin because he brings toys and candy to the most sincere.
3. I am grateful that dinosaurs are extinct because I hate to run.