Thursday, November 09, 2006

Wow, I cannot believe my eyes!

Before:


After:



So Themo and I were sitting around the other day marveling at the amazing body transformation that Fatty-fat-fat Carmen Electra had undergone. I mean really, can you believe it either? I mean in the top picture it looks like she may have eaten a rice cake earlier that week. Anyway, we were perplexed; was it diet and exercise, or some surgery, or merely some intense regimen "celebrities" use when they need to slim down for a part that us normal peons will never even hear about?

Well, we are perplexed no more. We were watching television last night and we saw that Carmen is now a spokesperson for NV Diet Pills. Get it? N-V(Envy)??? Trim-spa and that coke-fiend have nothing on this new miracle pill. Seriously, what more could they ask for in a spokesperson than someone who has obviously suffered with weight issues throughout her life. I mean the pictures don't lie, do they???

Homer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love SPAM. Mmmmm, Spam.

Anonymous said...

I hope anonymous finds what he's looking for. There should be some suckers around here somewhere.