Saturday, November 04, 2006

K-Rock's Gratitude List

1. My little bundle of joy (read: licks, barking at phantom things, sleeping in my lap on the couch, expertly getting poo stuck in her bum fur) Mia VanAusdal.

2. I have to ditto Homer's Diet Coke tribute - I truly can't imagine daily life without it.

3. The combo of peanut butter and chocolate in any form.

4. B-I-N-G-O! Don't knock it til' you've tried it...I know some of you feel me on this one!

5. My family's great sense of humor....can you imagine this blogger with a comic-impaired family? Yuck.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Mia a cat, you sound like a cat lady?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous - I guess my reference to "barking" was over your head. Why don't you do yourself a favor and beef up your reading comprehension skills before you post.

Anonymous said...

MEOW! Perhaps Mia the cat can bark. Perhaps you should not be so haste in making rude comments- CAT LADY!

TheVanBlogger said...

Can't handle getting verbally slapped so you're resorting to name calling? If "Cat Lady" is the best you've got, that's really quite sad.

Pull your head out - cats don't bark.

Anonymous said...

Cat's don't bark and you shouldn't fart! So take that fart-face!

Anonymous said...

"Perhaps you should not be so haste in making rude comments"

Is Borat commenting on this blog now?

Anonymous said...

SA-NAP! Good one, Care Bear!

Anonymous said...

Sa-Nap, more like Sa-noop. Whats the matter cat lady, had to get a care bear to help you fight? I got your care bear stare right here!!!!

Anonymous said...

Since when do we let little kids on our blog! Anonymous reaks of being 13, it's time for bed anonymous get you teddy bear and SHUT UP! Snippy