Friday, July 20, 2007

The Care Bear Thinks Out Loud

1) "Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly". This is total bullshit. A guardian angel can go as fast as they want to. Does your guardian angel not guard you when you fly? Are you driving faster than a plane? Couldn't your guardian angel be IN the car with you? This bumper sticker is bullshit city.

2) If I were a prostitute making a resume, I'd title my previous work experience as "Genital Contractor". That way, people wouldn't be immediately turned off by the prospect of hiring a whore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the Guardian Angel thought.
However, I think Genital Contractor isn't quite as descriptive as "Crack Whore" or "That Bitch that Sucks for a Buck." I personally think that it would be a great selling point if you wanted to, say, apply for a job as administrative assistant, a working girl at the Mustang Ranch, or an intern at the White House or on Capitol Hill.
Those are just Gassy's random thoughts.

TheVanBlogger said...

Would one have to apply for a Genital Contractors License through the Registrar of Cuntlickers? -VG