Tuesday, July 10, 2007

And MY nominees are... (by themo)

1. Most original: "Let's set the record straight" by Care Bear 2/13/07. Care Bear's talks about taking a leak at work and holding his "warm junk"

2. Lamest: Disney Fireworks 11/17/06. The only thing worse than sitting in 110 degree heat and watching fireworks is watching 17 minutes of fireworks on the internet. Sorry Nay.

3. Most Disgusting: Tie between "Apache Kills in Iraq" 12/30/06 and "Ouch" (the burnt penis) 1/1/07. I think I declared my disgust on the kill in Iraq at the time of the post, and I think the penis post doesn't need an explanation.

4. Raunchiest Celebrity Post: "What's the Over Under" 2/19/07 Homer let's loose on Ray Jay and Witney and the role feces will play in their love-making. Sick.

5. Best Video: "Jesco White on Sloppy Eggs" 12/14/06 It makes me crack up, but at the same time it's real. Scary. Great clip.

6. Best Photo: Steve Irwin photo shopped in Happy Gilmore clip 9/6/06. Genius.

7. Best Post: "10 Things I Hate About Commandments" 12/6/06 This wins solely based on the amount of comments it provoked (17). We even got a crazy Born Again calling us all to repentance. It that's not what this blog is all about, I don't know what is.

8. Gayest: Any of the Aziz posts.

9. Best Headline: "I knew it was a bad idea to taunt the nerds" 1/2/07

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to go ahead and second TheMo's nomination for most original post. That cracked me up for days, and made me love CB all the more.