Monday, July 23, 2007

The Care Bear strikes again


In today's AZCentral/AZ Republic/Whatever, Bob Young brings up the Suns vs Spurs series with regards to the Donaghy gambling scandal. In particular, Game 3. It's not that I don't agree with Mr. Young. In fact, I think he's on to something. By "something" I mean, "barely anything worth mentioning". What does it matter? The Suns had their chance. Officiating can carry a game, especially those in question. But the Suns blew the chances given to them. My Christmas wish is that Phoenix moves on. My fear is that 10-20 years down the road people will talk about '07 as the one that got away. That's Poopy McPooperstain. Sack up and blow it out of the water next year.

1 comment:

TheVanBlogger said...

This whole story makes me want to stop watching professional sports all together. NBA=Point Shaving, MLB=Roids, NFL=Criminals. What's left? Women's fast pitch softball. -VG