Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Welcome to my world.

I know all of you people think I'm an intolerant tool because I joke about Jews, Canadians, and Mexicans. I think I should make it very clear (in case I ever decide to run for political office) that I do not feel any real hatred towards any of these groups. In fact, I joke about it, because, in a twisted way, it's my way of giving them the kudos they deserve. I think it's crazy that people ACTUALLY really do feel that these groups are less than deserving of respect and admiration. I secretly wish I was Jewish, I think Canada has life figured out, and I'm very proud of my Mexican heritage. I joke because I love.

That being said, midgets are incredibly creepy. Not all, mind you. I think some of them would be kind of fun to know (Wee Man, the guy that points to the plane, Kramer's friend, and whatchoo-talkin'-'bout-Willis). I don't even get weirded out when I see a little person in real life. Mostly, I'm just sort of humbled by what they have to go through. But when I see stuff like this, I think, "I seriously get grief for wanting to run in the opposite direction??". All I'm saying is, don't try to tell me you wouldn't freak out if you came face to face with this in a dark alley.

--Nay rests her case

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If by "creepy" you mean "boner-inducing rock show", then I agree.

Anonymous said...

I kept waiting for the camel to poop, but it never happened. :(