Thursday, May 17, 2007

Maraka

I absolutely cannot understand why kids love Dora so much. She yells, she asks too many questions, and she talks down to them like she's some sort of kid genius and they're drooling retards. Pooks hasn't really watched the show much, but she loves Dora-related merchandise, which is a tough one for me, because I hate to keep promoting a show that encourages so much, well, obnoxious interaction, but the way she says "Do-wa" is just too damn cute to pass up.

Anyway, I've never really been able to explain fully what makes this show so unwatchable, but TV Funhouse, once again, has hit the nail on the head.
-=Nay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little Devils. Diablitos, came in while I was watching this. They said "Look, Mira, it's Dora." I said, "No kids, mijos, that's not Dora. Can you tell if that is the wicked with of the East or the good witch of the North?"
****pause****
****cricket cricket****
"Mom, what's wrong wtih Dora's face? And why is she with a fox? Let's watch something else."
Now I am beating those putos and sending them to time out for the rest of the day.

Anonymous said...

Gassy, you're my hero. Tú eres mi heroina.

Anonymous said...

***pause***
***cricket, cricket***

Is this a mexican thing because you both sound drunk.

Anonymous said...

Cuidado, CB.... Nay's lezbo crush on Sra Silverman may turn into her jota crush on Sra gassy!