Friday, March 09, 2007

Pregnant Salma (courtesy of Superfish)



Thsi pic was on thesuperficial.com and I have a few things to say about it. One: what is with those freakish bangs? It looks like she is hiding Nelly Furtado's bangs underneath her own. In fact, they are large enough that she might be hiding Nelly's entire body under there.

Second, Superfish made a comment that it was obvious she was pregnant unless "she was training to become the newest addition to Sea World's manatee exhibit." I know this was said with wit, but I can't help but notice that everyime a woman is not anorexic superfish calls her a gargantuan beast. Maybe I am sensitive to it because I am a fatty, but I still get frustrated when I read it. But I can't stop reading his site because I am a junkie. And he mostly is funny. Except when he said the pics of Fergie in a bathing suit made him somewhere between horny and sick. Those pics just made me want to puke. Manjaws were never attractive, even if they had a body like Antonella.

~Gassy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Superficial isn't nearly as funny as it once was. In fact, I'm starting to think Superfish is either a woman, or not a jew.

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way Gassy about how if they are not walking bones they make the sound like they are fat. No wonder I feel huge or maybe it is because I am huge.