Sunday, October 22, 2006

Stay the course


We can't pull out of the Vanblogger yet. You guys are quitters. All it needs is a little Vivarin and then it's back on course. The remedy? Me. I can take this piece from zero to hero lickity split. The Vanblogger just wants a little more personalized attention. It may get a little Fight Club up in here, but I think you'll like how this turns out. Keep your mind open and get ready to rock. We'll start simple. It may sound gay, but you're doing this for the Vanblogger. The only REAL friend any of you have. I want everyone to post a picture of the celebrity they have been told they resemble, but you don't think you look anything like. I'll start with this... Edward Norton. My manager at Chase said I was a dead ringer for this cat. I asked if he meant the Edward Norton he knew in high school, but he was sure it was this dude. You make the call. I'm saying not at all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not seeing Edward Norton. I would say more Ewan McGreggor. - themo

Anonymous said...

I don't see it either. Maybe because I don't want to.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, I don't see it. Snippy

TheVanBlogger said...

I've seen care bear's weener. -VG

Anonymous said...

What the *$#@ VG. You're one sick bastard!