Friday, October 27, 2006

My liver hurts just looking at her...




I know you all were asking yourself, "Hey, that picture of Courtney Love that Homer posted is intriguing, I wonder what the rest of that ensemble looks like?" Well, wonder no more, here she is. If she wasn't such a gold-digging crack-whore I would feel badly for her slow spiral down into hell. If you look closely in the first picture, you can actually see where her liver is dying. I hope I'm not the only one wondering what the hell is in her hair. Wherever they are, Dave Grohl and Nirvana's bass player have seen these pictures online and are getting a good laugh.

Homer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's something about Courtney...oh right. Looming death.

Anonymous said...

Playing Devi's Advocate: She wasn't all that bad in Man on the Moon.

Anonymous said...

Just thought you'd all find this interesting, in an article on CNN.com, Courtney Love's producer on her new album compares Love to Dylan: "I think we made a beautiful, vibey, magical record," Perry says. "Courtney Love's name should be right next to Bob Dylan when they say 'best lyricist of all time.' " What say ye?

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows that Courtney Love is way better than Dylan...he should be so lucky to have her name next to his!