Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Could this be Vivica Fox in a couple of years???


A picture like this is a bold statement I know, but since very few people are actually looking at this site anymore I thought I'd get your attention. This is a picture that has made the rounds of the internet over the years, but I saw it again and it just cannot be helped. I don't know what is most disturbing about this work. I'd say it is the eyes, but that just downplays the rest of this trainwreck. I'm sure she didn't wake up one day and decide to become a sideshow freak, but this picture should be standard viewing at any respectable plastic surgeon's office.

Not as cool as a Borat-style testicle shot, but nightmare inducing nonetheless.

Homer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's what a manimal is...

Anonymous said...

who is that????? That's absolutely horrible. I had another comment about it but it was pretty bad. I would have felt bad saying it. I wouldn't want that comment published. You know, in case ever run for public office.

Anonymous said...

Yikes and double yikes...I can't believe how cat-like she looks. Vivica is surely on her way, she's looking scary...

Anonymous said...

I just threw up in my mouth