Tuesday, April 08, 2008

CB's Weight loss Party

...or would that be weightloss party? Who cares?

Anyway, me and the Nay have had some very casual conversation about how we'd like to shed a few. For instance, did you know that when the CB started at Chase he came in at a cool 175 and is now at least 230?

So here it is. I plan on doing Weight Watchers. Counting points seems to be a reasonable diet plan for me since I tend to enjoy all kinds of food. I just need to learn to enjoy them in moderation.

So I'm putting it out there. Who else wants in? I'll probably start very soon, but I don't have a specific time nailed down because I wanted to see if anyone else wanted to party down with me (us).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm down. Are we going to have to weigh in? Or is this just a feel good exercise kind of party?

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

I want the party portion of it to be more along the lines of support than competition. There's no need to exchange numbers.

How does an April 15th start sound to everybody?