Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What's Your Problem?

Would you shut up? I'm just trying to eat my fish.

I love love love this video. It's from Public Access television (probably the early 90's). I first saw it on Joe Mathlete's Great American Blog, which some of you are already aware of, but many of you still are not. I figured this was the best way to introduce to you the gems you will find there.

Either way, I've now found the ultimate comeback to anyone who asks me what my problem is. I figured all of you should see this now so you'll maybe get the reference when I say it aloud someday.

-=Nay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I just waisted three minutes of my time. I was waiting for it to get funny. Never happened.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the effort though. Maybe I'm just not hip enough.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was crazy hilarious. I can definitely get behind that kind of magic.