Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Stupidest Bunny


Now, I'm not sure I want to lead the VanBlogger away from the youtube-fest it has become, but I feel like some sort of friendly competition could be fun, so here it goes:

There has been several articles posted online lately about one of Hugh Hefner's "girlfriends" being upset with him. Apparently Kendra Wilkinson was portrayed in a magazine article as being the stupid one of the three ladies who star in The Girls Next Door. It is all relative of course, but it is quite an accomplishment to be known as the stupidest Playboy bunny. I mean all three of these ladies were tricked somehow into sleeping with an 81 year old guy who can't even be bothered to wear pants most of the time, so we aren't dealing with an intellectual pool of any note. Additionally, Hefner was so outraged by this insult to one of his ladies that he was going to fire off a nasty letter to the writer, but later became distracted and wrote about something else. So I was thinking we could come up with some sort of analogy or metaphor (or simile) to commemorate Ms. Wilkinson's plight, something along the lines of "Being known as the stupidest Playmate is like being known as _________________" I know we have some witty people here so, give it some thought and have fun.

Since I posted this up, I get to judge, and the winner gets a free Circle K Thirstbuster.

Homer

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Being known as the stupidest Playmate is like being known as VG"

Anonymous said...

"Being known as the stupidest Playmate is like being known as ugliest WNBA player"

Anonymous said...

Being known as the stupidest Playmate is like being known as the most deluded Rolling Stone.

Anonymous said...

That could also be "the most decrepit"

TheVanBlogger said...

Damn! Someone hip hop stole mine! -VG

TheVanBlogger said...

Someone named hip hop...I guess I just proved my point. -VG

TheVanBlogger said...

Someone named hip hop...I guess I just proved my point. -VG

Homer said...

care bear's response is good, as is hip-hop's...barring a new response tomorrow, CB gets the Thirstbuster.

Anonymous said...

"Being known as the stupidest Playmate is like being known as the brokest member in Gassy's family."

Anonymous said...

Being known as the stupidist Playmate is like being known as the most stressed out nursing student post NCLEX.

Anonymous said...

Being known as the stupidest Playmate is like being known as the most desperate for a Diet Coke VanBlogger.

Anonymous said...

I want in! I want in!

Being known as the stupidest Playmate is like being known as the most white-trash bingo player.