Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Perhaps some of you can relate? No? Yeah, I'm pretty lame...

This is a posting from my myspace blog tonight. It's so horrible, I knew I had to share it here too.

Subject: American Idol is all of a sudden interesting
Current mood: relieved and pathertic


I was watching American Idol tonight (shut up...) and totally recognized a guy they talked to on the streets. Except that I have no idea how I know him. Maybe he was in a popular web video? Maybe he was in that class I took about Postwar French and German Literature? Maybe I was behind him in line at the QT? Maybe he's my spirit guide?

Anyway, it was filmed in L.A., outside the Kodak Theater. He was tall and skinny, looked slightly Canadian, and sported Jesus-beard. How the heck do I find out why this guy is familar, before the image of him gets distorted beyond recognition? (His face is already starting to transform into a melding of Tom Green and James Caviezel). Who are you Mystery Opinionated-American-Idol-Fan-On-The-Street? Why do you haunt me so?

**UPDATED HOORAY!!

I just realized who it was. It's so not cool that I know this, but it was totally B.J., the second Hippie who won the 9th season of The Amazing Race. I have totally shamed myself and my family. Perhaps this No TV thing was a better idea than I thought, so that, you know, I don't start thinking reality stars are my long-lost friends. Wow.

Anyway, here's his picture. He's the dark-haired one, and not nearly as Canadian as I originally thought:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we be sure it wasn't another hippie? They all look the same.

Homer said...

You mean that they aren't all the same? I didn't know that. Scary world. . .

Anonymous said...

The red head looks like Tim.

Anonymous said...

THEMO IS A RACIST! "They all look the same". White pig.