Saturday, February 10, 2007

Did any of you see this??

I was looking at some old stuff on Superfish (just trying to catch up on old crap) and saw this about Cisco Adler:

http://thesuperficial.com/2007/02/mischa_barton_and_cisco_adler_2.html

There is a link there to a WAY NSF picture of him and I actually clicked the link ...and.... my eyes are still burning. If anyone has the guts to go there please do and let me know if that is anatomically possible.

Here is the direct link to the NSF pic (WARNING!!!!!):

http://thesuperficial.com/imagen.php?path=/2007/02/cisco-adler-nude-balls.jpg

I am going to go put Clorox in my eyeballs now to see if that will help.

~Gassy

p.s. sorry the links don't work and you have to copy and paste. Stupid blogger.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this on Perez Hilton, and made the unfortunate decision to click on the link to see the uncensored photo. This was about 10 days ago and my eyes still haven't healed.

Anonymous said...

I read about it the other day. I brave the link and it's not that big of a deal. It's just an ugly dude with a droopy sack. Nay sees that magic all the time so I'm sure it won't burn her too much.

Homer said...

I saw that the other day as well. It is one of those fun things that you cannot 'unsee,' unfortunately. The really funny thing is that in about twenty years that fool won't even be able to wear shorts.

The sad thing is that I now know what some random dude's junk looks like. At least if he had done something notable, other than get herpes from that skank, I could console myself somehow. I think that I need to go find some Kate Beckinsale pictures to dull the pain.

TheVanBlogger said...

One time we took the kids to the Houston Zoo and this bull elephant was displaying his junk. What I'm trying to say is that the elephant had five legs. No kidding. There were sooooo many cameras going off it was crazy. I know this really has nothing to do with this dudes sack, but I love that story. -VG