Tuesday, June 03, 2008

lolnay says: I Can Has Opinions Too?

The Happening? Yeah that movie looks freaky, but good freaky. I think I can go see it. Or maybe rent it, because I'll probably need to fast forward past the part with the old people. I hate old people. I don't know if this is a spoiler or not (sorry if it is), but I can handle extreme violence when it's not related to the Debbil. The IMDB message boards related to this movie are hilarious, as usual, by the way. According to most of the movie nerds who post there, 98% of the posters and their viewpoints are "gay". That's a lot of gay.

The Simpsons is in its 20th season. And still going. I think we can all agree, Hillary Clinton is not the only one who doesn't know how to bow out gracefully. It's time.

Bo Diddley dies. I know somehow, in some way, I'm supposed to care about this, because he's a legend or whatever, but the truth is, I really don't get why it's making news on TMZ and other gossip blogs. Unless he's boinking Katie Holmes or releasing a line of designer jeans with Heidi Montag, keep it to the AP.

Tatum O'Neal is in the news. I'm sorry, did I miss something, or are Has-Beens the new Are-Nows? What's Kristy McNichol up to these days? How about Denise Richa.... oh never mind. I give up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! More bad grammar. 100% on Bo Diddly. I don't give a diddly shit about him. A pioneer of rock? I don't think so, at least no more so than Yngwie J. Malmsteen.

Anonymous said...

When I think of pioneers of rock I think of the saints crossing the plains. Then they pull out skull guitars and start rocking some wicked ridiculous solos.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think that maybe cb is posessed by the soul of Jack Handey.