Monday, February 04, 2008

Does this effectively display my thunder?


I don't quite know what to think about this, but I found this today:

'Arrested Development' Film Plans Move Forward

Arrested DevelopmentJason Bateman has confirmed plans are underway for a movie version of canceled TV sitcom Arrested Development. A rumored meeting between the star and series creator Mitch Hurwitz late last year fueled speculation a big-screen adaptation of the cult show was in the pipeline.

And now the star has confirmed the cast has received calls from executives asking if they would be interested in reviving their roles once the ongoing Hollywood writers strike is over.

He tells E! News, "I can confirm that a round of sniffing has started. Any talk is targeting a post-strike situation, of course. I think, as always, that it's a question of whether the people with the money are willing to give our leader, Mitch Hurwitz, what he deserves for his participation. And I can speak for the cast when I say our fingers are crossed."


Could this be good? Dare I hope?

Homer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand your apprehension. However, they haven't failed us before. If they do it we'll end up loving it.

Anonymous said...

I know what you're saying CB, but I have only now come to grips with the fact that the show is done with, and then this happens? I know I'll see it, and love it, but if this is just a tease I'm going to somehow find a way of catapulting flaming bags of horseshit at Mitch Hurwitz's house.

Anonymous said...

I'd tell everyone to cross their fingers, their eyes, their toes, and their legs on this one, but when it comes to Jason Bateman, TheMo's legs are never crossed.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with wide open legs for Jason Bateman, TheMo. Nothing wrong at all.

Anonymous said...

Jason Bateman loves pussy.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's all funny until themo makes me put on the TeenWolf 2 costume. Sometimes being Homer isn't all it's cracked up to be...