Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Love Dana


Dana Jacobson is my new hero. I must say I even love her. Dana is an ESPN host who at a recent Mike and Mike Celebrity Roast staggered out on stage with a bottle of vodka and allegedly said, "Fuck Notre Dame, Fuck Touchdown Jesus."

The only thing that would make Dana even more attractive to me is if she were to stab Skip Bayless in the throat on Cold Pizza when she gets back from her week-long suspension.

She's not on my new list (a post in progress) but damnit, she made a strong play.

Homer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the problem with those comments? As if Touchdown Jesus was holy? Don't blaspheme Touchdown Jesus? Does this country honor Touchdown Jesus more than the real Jesus?

TheVanBlogger said...

I thought that girl was Monica Lewinsky.

K-Rock