Monday, November 05, 2007

Balls Out Awesome

Remember that video of the weird Utah town names to the music of the Beach Boys' Kokomo? This is the site of the douchenheimer that made that video. But his other offerings are the real meat. His film and music video catalog is just plain radical. I won't try to explain it any more than that. I'll let my recommendations do the talking.
Once you go to http://www.utahwolfproductions.com/index.html
select "Productions"
Try:
Challenge of Faith
The Crown
The Tale of Mermaids
Don't Disturb My Lunch

If you try at least one of those you'll be hooked and watch them all.

2 comments:

TheVanBlogger said...

how could I forget "The Chosen One's"... I don't know why it has the apostrophe... but it does.

Anonymous said...

um seriously, if you didn't look at Challenge of Faith just to see "scary Jesus" you need to get there, like now.

CB, you have delivered, once again.