Monday, September 10, 2007

Gud Lawd! I can't wait!!!


Fall is here and once again hope springs eternal. The Cards take on the Niners tonight on MNF. I fully understand that I will once again have my heart torn from my chest and stomped on the ground by a week line backer core and a o-line that resembles the IHS front four before week 3. However, I will be there and I'll will invoke Moroni's promise with hopes of a winning season and dare I say a possible playoff birth... "and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest...it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.". I believe Cards, I believe! -VG

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Holy Ghost helps them who helps themselves. You'd be better off trying to invoke the power of Grayskull on behalf of the Cardinals. At least He-Man with a big-assed sword could level the playing field.

Anonymous said...

I'll cross my fingers for your team VG, but you should know that I think crossing fingers for luck is about as pointless as rooting for a losing team.

Anonymous said...

I could make a very tasteless finger joke right now, but I will take the high road. -VG

Homer said...

Boooooo!!! There's no "high road" on the VanBlogger!

TheVanBlogger said...

20-17 UGHH. FUCK YOU Bill Walsh!! There's your high road Homer. -VG

Anonymous said...

Any finger jokes can and should be shared on the VanBlogger. What better way to Remember 9/11?